How to borrow tokens on #dev DeFi. Take a look at our guideline.
#dev DeFi protocol enables users to borrow Binance Smart Chain assets like BNB, BUSD, CAKE by collateralizing other supported assets. Users now can trade, stake or perform liquidity farming on other platforms to earn profit with an asset that they don’t actually own and without selling their assets.
Borrowing CAKE tokens on #dev DeFi
- 1.To borrow an asset on #dev DeFi, you need to supply collateral first. Choose the asset that you want to use as collateral, enable the asset and supply it to any vault based on your preference. Under each asset, there may has multiple vaults for users to choose from, vaults have different risks and rewards.
- 2.Supplied collateral assets earn interest daily while in the protocol, users cannot redeem or transfer assets while they are being used as collateral. To withdraw your collateralized assets, you need to return the loan principle and interest.
You can take a look at our Lending Guideline then comeback later.
- 1.After supply collateral, you can borrow any supported assets on #dev DeFi except the asset that you have supplied.
- 2.Maximum amount that you can borrow will depend on Value-to-Loan Ratio of each asset. Value-to-loan ratio is the ratio of your collateral value (in USDT) to the maximum loan value (in USDT) you can borrow from that collateral. 200% is the minimum Value-to-loan ratio to any supported asset on #dev DeFi.
Maximum credit line per asset = Collateral value / Value-to-loan ratio of that asset
For example: CAKE has Value-to-Loan Ratio of 200%, if you supplied $1000 of BNB to borrow CAKE then you can borrow maximum $500 worth of CAKE.
3. Liquidation helps protect lenders’ principal. When the margin level of a borrowing position falls below the minimum margin level (Value-to-loan ratio falls below 200%), the corresponding collateral will be posted on the liquidation market at 8% discount from market value for anyone to take. By closing at-risk borrowing positions, liquidators help #dev DeFi recover the borrowing assets and make profit from the discounted collateral.
- If you have borrowed an asset on #dev DeFi, you need to settle the pending interest to borrow more.
- You need to return the loan principle and borrowing interest to withdraw your collateral.
- You can lend and borrow the same asset.